BOOSTme: The Perfect Dosage For Maintenance… And Optimal Performance
About BOOSTme Daily Maintenance Capsules
Per scientific recognition across the world, adaptogens are natural herbs that work with a person’s body and help them adapt to stress and related chronic fatigue or low energy. Also called adaptogenic herbs, they act as a natural ally in dealing with persistent stress and fatigue. This is because they have a direct impact in regulating important hormones (read energy!) while balancing your whole-body system and optimizing your metabolism.
The 4 Primary adaptogens in our BOOSTme capsules have been scientifically formulated and provide several health benefits, including:
- Increasing metabolic energy
- Lowering cortisol levels
- Regenerating brain cells
- Alleviating depression and anxiety
- Protecting heart health
- Protecting the liver
- Preventing and fighting cancer
- Lowering cholesterol
- Protecting against radiation
- Balancing the immune system
- Decreasing fatigue
- Reducing mental fog
- Improving libido
- Slowing down the aging process
BOOSTme Capsules Frequency And Dosage
Your optimal dosage of the BOOSTme maintenance capsules formula really depends on:
- The current state of your metabolic health & stress level, and
- Your personal health improvement goals.
- The minimum recommended dosage for maintenance is one capsule, twice per day (one at breakfast and one at dinner time). One full pouch will keep you going for one month. It is recommended that you start with this dosage and see how it goes. If after a week you don’t notice a difference, progressively increase the dosage as suggested below.
- If you have recently gone through, or are going through, a stressful situation (physically or mentally), it is recommended that you take 2 capsules, twice per day.
- Are you very active physically and also work long hours – with sometimes a lack of, or low quality of sleep, then you can take 3 capsules, twice daily. If your weight is above 200 pounds, you can even go with 4 capsules twice a day.
- Do you happen to travel across various time zones and want to avoid jet lag, if so, we recommend that you take 3-4 capsules before flying, 3-4 capsules that evening on the plane (at dinner time), 3-4 capsules when you land and another 3-4 capsules that evening after you landed. Over the next couple days, while you are working, stay on 3-4 capsules twice per day. Repeat this cycle when you travel back home. This will allow you to avoid the dreaded jet lag and keep you going even when depraved of sleep.