BOOSTme: The Perfect Dosage For Maintenance… And Optimal Performance
About BOOSTme Daily Maintenance Capsules
Per scientific recognition across the world, adaptogens are natural herbs that work with a person’s body and help them adapt to stress and related chronic fatigue or low energy. Also called adaptogenic herbs, they act as a natural ally in dealing with persistent stress and fatigue. This is because they have a direct impact in regulating important hormones (read energy!) while balancing your whole-body system and optimizing your metabolism.
The 4 Primary adaptogens in our BOOSTme capsules have been scientifically formulated and provide several health benefits, including:
- Increasing metabolic energy
- Lowering cortisol levels
- Regenerating brain cells
- Alleviating depression and anxiety
- Protecting heart health
- Protecting the liver
- Preventing and fighting cancer
- Lowering cholesterol
- Protecting against radiation
- Balancing the immune system
- Decreasing fatigue
- Reducing mental fog
- Improving libido
- Slowing down the aging process
BOOSTme Capsules Frequency And Dosage
Your optimal dosage of the BOOSTme maintenance capsules formula really depends on:
- The current state of your metabolic health & stress level, and
- Your personal health improvement goals.
- The minimum recommended dosage for maintenance is one capsule, twice per day (one at breakfast and one at dinner time). One full pouch will keep you going for one month. It is recommended that you start with this dosage and see how it goes. If after a week you don’t notice a difference, progressively increase the dosage as suggested below.
- If you have recently gone through, or are going through, a stressful situation (physically or mentally), it is recommended that you take 2 capsules, twice per day.
- Are you very active physically and also work long hours – with sometimes a lack of, or low quality of sleep, then you can take 3 capsules, twice daily. If your weight is above 200 pounds, you can even go with 4 capsules twice a day.
- Do you happen to travel across various time zones and want to avoid jet lag, if so, we recommend that you take 3-4 capsules before flying, 3-4 capsules that evening on the plane (at dinner time), 3-4 capsules when you land and another 3-4 capsules that evening after you landed. Over the next couple days, while you are working, stay on 3-4 capsules twice per day. Repeat this cycle when you travel back home. This will allow you to avoid the dreaded jet lag and keep you going even when depraved of sleep.
About BOOSTme NOW!
We created BOOSTme NOW! as the “Get your rush of energy RIGHT NOW” version of BOOSTme. When you know that you are going to have to go the extra mile or do the impossible a bit longer, this is your best companion. BOOSTme NOW! is entirely natural – no artificial caffeine, no added sugar, no chemicals, no B.S. The BOOSTme NOW! energy gel is an almost instant, strong energy booster. You want to take BOOSTme NOW! when you need support to keep working, or you need that extra burst of natural energy in order to perform beyond your limits.
In fact, BOOSTme NOW! is the ONLY energy gel shot which guarantees to improve your health every time you take it. No crashes, no jerky feeling, no horrible taste that makes you feel like you are swallowing crude oil with vanilla… or 3 pounds of bad quality sugar.
BOOSTme NOW! Frequency And Dosage
Use BOOSTme NOW! when you feel like you REALLY need a natural but strong energy push. One gel shot is usually enough to help you feel much more energetic within the next 10 to 20 minutes – and good to go for the next many hours.
Best is to avoid taking a gel shot after dinner, unless you know the day will go on for a while into the early hours of the next day. If you know you are going to have a heavy workout or endurance-type of sport activity for the next many hours, you can plan to take one gel shot before starting and take another one 4 to 6 hours later. But in such case, be aware that you will not fall asleep soon…
Q: Can you take both the BOOSTme capsule maintenance formula and the gel shot?
The answer is YES. When you know the days is going to be long and arduous, take BOOSTme capsules as usual, and also take one BOOSTme NOW! around lunch or in the mid-afternoon to get you through the remainder of your long day. If you travel overseas and land the next morning, you can also take the BOOSTme NOW! gel shot when you land – especially if you know you are going to work or have busy plans right away after landing.